Seeking talented game developer for a position in Bentonville, AR.
Moonlight Games develops multiplayer games using Unity. We have built multiple apps for other companies while also working on our own internal projects.
We have been working with a client for several months on a mobile game for Android. We are looking to develop a multiplayer system within the game and are in need of an additional developer.
As a Software Engineer on the Moonlight Games team, you will help implement a multiplayer game system to connect players together with shared movements, animations, and chat.
You are a software engineer who has worked on multiplayer games in the past and understands the fundamentals of developing shared experiences and gameplay. You are mostly focused on client development but also have experience implementing and modifying backend systems.
What will you get to do every day:
- Make video games for PC / Mac / Android / iOS
- Make mobile apps for iOS / Android
- Collaborate with the team to create and manage high-quality code
- Architect and implement multiplayer game systems
- Work with Art and Design teams to find technical solutions
What you have already:
- B.S. / B.A. Computer Science
- 2+ years professional game development experience with a shipped title
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Game design is a part of your core
- Multiplayer game development experience
- SmartFox Server / Photon Server / Photon Unity Networking
- Unity 3D certified
- C# / Swift / Java
- iOS / Android
- Database / Rest / API management
- Familiarity with Git or other version control
- Knowledge and passion for game development
- Experience with common data structures and algorithmic solutions